General Manager - North of UK - Subsidised Accommodation Available
*Opportunity for a General Manager flexible on location. Heavily subsidised accommodation included*
We are delighted to be working on behalf of this industry leading and award winning Operator within the ever booming UK based holiday sector.
My Client are leading the way and they are currently recruiting for a GM Designate position within the North of the UK.
The ideal Candidate will have senior level management experience of a large, diverse, multi-facetted operation.
Your experience doesn’t need to be within the holiday sector as you will complete a 12 week industry specific training programme before you are assigned to your own Park in the North of the UK.
Flexibility on location is essential and you must be willing to relocate if necessary to ensure your skills are matched to the best location.
You will be required to lead and inspire your heads of department whilst being fully responsible for the Operational standard of your very own holiday destination.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Creating, driving and implementing a business strategy to improve on already existing KPI’s.
- Operating at a high level whilst still getting stuck into the detail and supporting all departments where ever needed.
- Recruiting, managing and leading a team to achieve targets.
- A strong business and financial acumen, ability to work to budgets and achieve targets whilst maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Dealing with the public, putting the guest first and proactively implementing and managing excellent customer service.
- Taking accountability of all revenue streams and identifying and implementing strategies to maximise sales.
What’s on offer:
- A generous and competitive starting salary of £50,000 per annum.
- Fantastic bonus opportunities amounting to up to 80% of your salary.
- A rare and exciting opportunity to work with the UK’s leading holiday provider, where their people are at the heart of everything they do.
- Clear lines of progression and long term career opportunities.
- A structured and comprehensive 12 week training programme which provides you with all the tools needed to be a successful General Manager in the Holiday sector.
Please contact me directly for more information.