This role is an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified assessor and tutor to lead our company’s Education programme both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate is a qualified Dynamic Reformer Pilates instructor and a strong track record in leadership and people management. They will be responsible for the creation and design of the fitness courses, but will also manage the whole project through to accreditation.
Please note we are currently offering a range of options including employed, freelance, full-time and part-time. These options will be discussed during the interview phase.
- Achieve yearly Education budget and continue to grow out the business opportunity
- Seek out new business ideas and opportunities and further develop existing ones
- Build a strategic plan for the following year and outline requirements needed to achieve the plan
- Have an overview of the Academy and the trainers and ensure teaching standards are consistent and of exceptionally high standard – we never want to be average.
- Teach in the Academy
- Ensure that all CPD modules and TenAcademy modules are current
- Ensure the transition of new trainers from Academy to Studio is seamless and expectations are properly set
Reformer Pilates - Class Delivery
- If relevant has the ability to deliver classes - average 16 hours class delivery per week
- Develop Ten’s PT offering, ensuring we do not disenfranchise our existing teams
- Make PT a significant revenue generator for Ten and an expert product for our clients
- Bring the FRC and Kinstretch approach into our business and get trainers, physios and the wider business to buy-in and promote this
Mentor the Training team
- Mentor and develop the Trainers skills for class and PT
- Deliver and manage the CPD programme and ongoing assessment process
- Inspire and guide the Training team, leading by example at all times
- Bring innovation in existing classes, personal training and circle of care offering (whilst keeping a foot firmly in our Pilates roots)
- Bringing new products into Ten to be more relevant and influential in our customer’s lives
Drive Overall Business strategy
- Contribute to the delivery of Ten’s vision
- Understand the fitness sector and what the competitors are doing
- Ensure all functions and projects work seamlessly, i.e. Circle of Care, New Studio openings, recruitment, compliance and customer engagement
- Provided PR and Marketing content around fitness in general and our products
- Make sure Ten is compliant - HR compliance, reporting and evaluating consistently and fairly
- Lead by example with own class and PT performance
- Live our Brand Values – expert, celebratory, people-driven
- Be an inspiration to trainers and clients alike.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Sports Science degree or Physiotherapy degree
- Qualifications equivalent to REP’s level 3
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a lead role in the Health & Fitness environment
- Strong leadership and people management experience
- Understanding of CIMSPA accreditation
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV and cover letter by clicking Apply Now! Let us know in your cover letter why you think you would be a great fit for this role and our company. **Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.**