A key role on our Parks, our Admin Managers are ambassadors for organisation and administration excellence. Providing seamless administration support to colleagues and customers, you’re role couldn’t be any more important!
We are delighted to be recruiting our newest Admin Manager to join the team at Camber Sands Holiday Park.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to provide a professional administration and coordination function and ensure that all business requirements are supported in an accurate and timely basis including the management of payroll, training records, financial procedures and health & safety documentation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Fully manage the seasonal payroll requirements and activity in an accurate and timely basis.
- Assist in the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Ensure all income generate on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately, including filling in the monthly cash diary.
- Ensure all out of date owner gas and electrical tests are identified, rectified and charged.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including GDPR, customer confidentiality and data protection at all times to ensure the best service is provided to customers and owners.
- Coordinating of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience of working in an Administration function.
- Have a sound knowledge of financial procedures such as Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Payroll.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Be competent in the management of an Administration Team.