Spikes Bar Manager - Alexandria
Loch Lomond Golf Club are pleased to announce a new and exciting position in our Spike Bar, the undisputed heartbeat of our Club. Our Club is home to 600 distinguished international members, and we are looking for a specific individual to join our family, to work with our exceptional team in striving towards an exciting and dynamic future in Spikes Bar.
The successful candidate will:
- work closely with our Assistant General Manager and our Executive Chef to deliver a standard of service that is unrivalled globally, and keeps our members wishing to showcase this level of service to their guests.
- willingly invest in their team, training them to exceed expectations in our key dining area at the club.
- use their personal hospitality experience to grow and bring fresh input into the new objectives and forthcoming expansion of this area of The Club.
- show outstanding planning and organisation skills and have an adaptable nature to handle the fast paced, high standard environment that Spikes Bar requires.
- be a strong communicator and a people person, able to successfully read a room or situation at a glance, as we aim to not only exceed expectations, but to also preempt our members’ needs, making them feel cared for and attended to in our unique Loch Lomond style of service.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to the successful candidate, allowing you to advance forward in achieving a style of hospitality that garners the respect of our peers around the world.
What’s on offer for our employees:
- 30 days’ holiday, increasing to 35 days after 5 years.
- Free lunch
- Use of our 5-star prestigious Spa facilities
- Golf (for those with a registered a handicap)
- Discount on retail in both our Spa and Pro Shop
- Various external discounts
- Internal training and development opportunities
- Ride to work scheme
- End of season Gratuities
If you feel you can meet our selection criteria and would like to be part of a professional and passionate team, please forward a full CV and cover letter. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.