Sales Consultant/Membership Advisor - Addlestone (Surrey)
Salary - £17k + Bonus
Anytime Fitness is THE LARGEST CO-ED GYM CHAIN in the World with over 5000 CLUBS WORLDWIDE. The company has been in the UK for almost 10 years with 180+ clubs open and a further 200+ preparing to launch. This role is to join one of the most successful teams within the Anytime Fitness network with a track record of breaking global records for the organisation!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sales consultant to be part of a new gym management team in Addlestone. We are actively looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of Sales Consultant in what will be the premier fitness club in the immediate vicinity of the Addlestone area.
You must be a naturally proactive and self-motivated individual who can generate new leads and reach and go beyond aggressive sales targets. You must be confident, outgoing and feel equally comfortable whether on the phone, in front of a computer or face to face. You will be one of the public faces of the club, bringing prospects in, selling them the club as a facility and ultimately signing them up as members.
The club aims to be in operation 24/7 and you will be required to work 40 hours per week, which may include shift patterns and weekends. You will report to the club manager and club owner and the salary will be supplemented by a target driven bonus.
- A high-energy self-starter with a great personality
- Naturally sales focused and target driven with a desire to achieve
- Approachable and personable with a sense of fun!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You will have the ability to drive the superb Anytime Fitness culture within the club and exhibit it out in the local area to all of our prospective members
- You will have a proven track record in working within a high quality sales environment, ideally from within the Health/Leisure Industry, but experience in any commercial business sector will be considered.
- Our perfect candidate will enjoy working both within and outside of the club environment. They will have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
Competitive (depending on experience), reviewed annually in line with market conditions and performance.
Quarterly and Annual Target driven bonuses. Targets will be agreed with the role holder upon appointment.
Note: we can only consider applicants who are settled in the UK.