Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest operator of caravan, lodge, cabin, glamping and camping holiday resorts. The business operates 67 locations around the UK ranging from seaside resorts to private beaches, marina’s to lakes and forests to natural beauty spots. Parkdean Resorts offers a wide range of accommodation from premium to great value and the resorts are well known for providing activities and amenities including; swimming pools, adventure playgrounds, restaurants bars and entertainment.
As a result of increased growth and investment we have an excellent opportunity for a National Accommodation Manager to join the business. The focus of this role will be to further enhance the guest experience through proactive management of our large accommodation team, development of strategy and implementation of processes to drive forward our brand standards.
As National Accommodation Manager your role at Parkdean Resorts could not be more important, to lead our teams in all 67 locations to ensure the standards within our guest accommodation are first class.
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Director and be accountable for pro-actively supporting our parks alongside the regional managers and park management teams to maximise the financial and qualitative performance, best practice and enhancement of the customer experience.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to both establish and implement stragegy aimed to drive forward brand standards
- Supporting the Operations Team to manage and improve qualitative & financial performance across the parks
- Reviewing /developing an effective Accommodation Manager induction
- Ensuring coaching and training is happening on the arrival day process and how to allocate/delegate to the wider accommodation team
- Building relationships with suppliers and have annual reviews
- Collating and project manage the capital refurbishment plan
- Ensuring the winter plan is updated and reviewed annually and monitor progress throughout the winter period
- Working with internal teams on new initiatives that involves accommodation departments
- Prioritising parks that require more focus based on qualitative and customer feedback and follow up on action plans via the Regional Managers and General Managers
Experience of managing a large team in an operational capacity is essential, as it the ability to demonstrate a successful track record of influencing change and maintaining high standards in a similar hotel or park environment.