Part Time Housekeeping Assistant - Isle of Wight
We have a position available for a Housekeeper to join the team at Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat. Join the team at our beautiful retreat, just a short distance from Ryde.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a varied and interesting role. Day to day responsibilities will include cleans to accommodation on changeover days, upholstery cleaning, changing bed linen and re-stocking lodges with essentials where required. You will also assist in deep cleans on rental units as necessary. Alongside this, you will keep accurate inventories of cleaning materials and products, informing the Manager of any requirements.
Due to the large work load within this role, previous experience of commercial cleaning or housekeeping is essential.
This is a permanent position to work part time, variable hours on variable days. Please note there are no fixed days with this position. These can include weekdays, weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is required.
Driving licence and the ability to drive is required for this position
This Housekeeper position is ideal for anyone looking for Housekeeping related jobs within a commutable distance of Ryde.
- Ensure the high standards of cleanliness within all rental accommodation and company buildings
- Cleaning of all windows, inside and out, on all rental accommodation
- Assist with delivery, collection and making up of laundry boxes
- Checking Housekeeping inventories and replenishing as required, reporting any issues as necessary
- Prompt reporting of lost and found property to Reception
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred
What skills you will need
- Excellent standards of customer service are essential
- Driving licence and ability to drive is required
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Competitive rate of pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions