Personal Trainers – London Fields, Hackney – New Opening
Role: Membership Advisor reporting to Club Manager
Location: London Fields, Hackney, London
Reward: £22,000 to £25,000 + Sales commission
An exciting opportunity for a Personal Trainer to start climbing the industry ladder as a Membership Advisor, responsible for the sale of new memberships, retention of existing members and additional general club duties as set by the Club Manager.
Context of the Role
With closing in on 5,000 clubs worldwide and 200 clubs in the UK, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe. The new gym at London Fields will be a flagship new generation project with the most advanced equipment and highest level of fit out available to the network.
As a new project the Membership Advisor will be starting 1st May, during the presale phase and work together with the manager to successfully implement presale to achieve a strong opening of the club.
The owner is looking for a candidate that can not only take this club to a leadership position in the local market, but who also has the ambition and skills to work with the owner on a range of clubs in and around London. In return strong career development opportunities are available to those who are committed.
The role-holder will have a proven track record in working within a high quality service or sales environment from any commercial business sector, who will thrive working within a very structured and successful sales process- working to agreed key performance indicators. A large part of the role will be to be sales driven and as such outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential. They will have the ability to drive the Anytime Fitness culture within the club and to meet and exceed the members expectations. At all times supporting the Club Manager to achieve goals set for the clubs continued success and at times acting in a supervisory role.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Sales: Achieve new member, total membership and income targets.
- Member Retention: Utilise Anytime Fitness systems and initiatives aimed at improving and maintaining member retention.
- Club Operations: The overall running of the club’s day to day operating requirements.
- Training and Development: Ensure you are fully trained and motivated so that you are capable of delivering within your required job description.
- Marketing: Development of the Anytime Fitness Brand in London Fields increasing brand awareness, new membership sales, and revenue lines.
- Fitness Classes: Run fitness classes as per the ROTA, providing the highest standard of engagement with the attendees. Training for the classes will be available, however applicants must obtain a level 2 fitness instructor qualification before being considered.
- Health & Safety: Adherence of Club H&S requirements as specified by Citation.
- Equal Opportunities: Responsible for ensuring the Anytime Fitness equal opportunities and discrimination policy is adhered to and enforced.
Full Details are available on request.
We can only consider applicants who are settled in the UK and hold a level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification.