Sous Chef – The Croke Park Hotel, Dublin
If you love making guests feel special and want to be a part of a great team that is passionate about hospitality, this opportunity to join us is perfect.
As a Sous Chef you will love all things food and want to be part of a kitchen team that works together to plate up tasty, fresh, good looking dishes. We are looking for flexible and dedicated people who enjoy being part of a team.
The perks of working as a Sous Chef with The Croke Park
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays; increasing to 34 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As a Sous Chef at The Croke Park, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
The Croke Park
Dublin's Iconic Sporting hotel is situated beside the impressive stadium playing host to the biggest GAA matches and concerts to visit the city. The Croke Park, a 4 star Doyle Collection property, offers 232 bedrooms, Hawthorne Restaurant, Sideline Bistro and a charming canal-side terrace. The hotel boasts an energetic, and passionate team who showcase the warmth and kindness associated with Irish Hospitality daily.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces in 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Sous Chef!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofit
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.