Videographer & Producer
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager - Brand & Creative
Based: East Croydon
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. We are now on the lookout for a Videographer and Producer to join our growing Commercial Team.
What you need to know about the role...
We've made the exciting decision to build our own in-house design studio. A key member of the The new studio will produce creative that will be used across all brand touchpoints...and we mean all touchpoints! That's everything from our UK wide advertising campaigns, to website merchandising, to fitness-related video content, to member experience messaging for our gyms.
As our new Videographer and Producer, you will be responsible for creating all video content end-to-end across the entire business, both new and existing member facing and for internal use. This means one day you might be directing and filming high tempo fitness content, the next day you could be editing internal training videos for our brilliant gym teams.
We're looking for someone with at least 5 years film-making experience. A creative mind, with big ideas and an eye for execution.
You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager - Brand & Creative. You'll deliver brilliant video content that excites new and existing members as well as fulfils the needs of multiple internal stakeholders across different departments, maintaining strong brand consistency throughout.
The expectations of the new studio are high but realistic. We want someone who is up for a challenge and is excited about being involved in shaping the creative direction of a brand with big aspirations.
As Videographer and Producer you will:
- Daily optimisation with partners of all digital marketing channels
- Ownership of budget distribution, audience, testing, keyword strategies across channels
- Accountability for acquisition channel KPIs - including ROAS, volume, quality score, impression share, reach & CPAs
- Work with senior marketing manager - brand & creative to test creative & copy execution across digital channels
- Build out & operationalise a testing roadmap and work with agency partners on execution & the delivery of key reporting metrics associated
- Provide recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of performance marketing in accordance with success measures
- Work with the digital trading team to ensure we have the correct pixel tracking set up to enable optimal audience management within digital channels
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
Produce market leading fitness video content:
- Create a new suite of engaging fitness content accessible on our website, social media and App that really stands out from the crowd
- Regularly create new videos ensuring that all fitness related content is fresh, exciting and distinctive
Create and update our 'member stories' and 'team member stories':
- We're proud to be the champions of helping people 'take the first step' on their fitness journey. We'd like to bring this to life through member stories and video content that conveys our core value
- Put simply, some of our team members have brilliant stories about their journey into the fitness industry. We'd like to share their stories to inspire and engage future fitness industry professionals
Help launch new and refurbished gyms:
- Create promotional videos for new sites that communicate what we're all about - friendly, welcoming, affordable gyms for all, with high spec kit!
- Create exciting fly-through videos of new gyms for digital screens in gym foyers, and ideally capture still photography too
Create thumb stopping social ads to drive member acquisition
- Work with our marketing team to create iconic social adverts that stand out from the competition and break generic 'gym advertising' norms
Create internal video content for multiple departments
- Help create slick video content for internal use across the business. This means everything from Health & Safety videos to team member training content
Let us tell you what we are looking for...
Not only will you be up for the challenge you will be experienced in a similar role. Ideally you will have:
- A creative mind that can come up with brave and bold concepts
- A brilliant communicator that knows how to tell a story as a clear and engaging narrative
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- An ability to create bespoke animation such as titles, product demos and educational content
- Experience with operating a wide range of cameras
- Experience in lighting, audio capture and composition
- Experience with selecting, editing and mixing music to set the right mood for a project
- Expert knowledge of compositing, colour grading and encoding footage
- A keen eye for detail
- An up-to-date understanding of social media asset placement and digital advertising through Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- A passion for fitness, healthy living and disruptive technology