Study to Become a Personal Trainer
Transform your career today and study to become a Personal Trainer - No Experience Necessary
- Had enough of your current job?
- Do you want a career that helps others live happier and healthier lives?
- Do you have a passion for fitness?
If yes, you’re at the right place. The fitness and wellness landscape is rapidly growing every year so there has never been a better time to become a successful PT. We are searching for hard-working, talented individuals who can make a real difference to people’s lives.
Why study with Premier Global NASM?
With over 50 years combined experience developing leading health and fitness professionals, we understand better than anyone what it takes to succeed. Premier Global NASM provides a wealth of courses to propel you forward in your career. From gold-standard Level 2 and Level 3 PT courses to development courses covering Performance Enhancement, Corrective Exercise, Mental Health Awareness, Yoga, and Nutrition… the list is endless.
Here are some benefits of becoming a Personal Trainer through us:
- Get paid to do what you love
- Make the gym your office
- Be your own boss
- Set your own hours
- Earn up to £40+ per hour*
What you’ll need to get started.
To become a personal trainer you’ll need to have an accredited Level 3 qualification. No experience is necessary but a passion for health and fitness, combined with the drive and determination to succeed, is required. Develop your knowledge, be ready to learn and earn.
We’ll support you to:
- Qualify with a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, awarded by Active IQ and endorsed by CIMSPA.
- Master how to design evidence-based exercise programmes utilising NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT)™ model to deliver consistent results for your clients.
- Understand the science of nutrition to improve overall health and fitness
- Be industry ready for work with PureGym after qualifying.
You’ll also have:
- Learn anywhere, anytime with live virtual learning
- Internationally recognised PT qualification
- Experienced Tutors and Success Coaches to help you achieve your goals
- 24 months career services support
- Flexible payment options
- Free PureGym membership
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a personal trainer? Find out how to get started today!