We are looking for a Digital Content Creator, a pivotal role within the Company, with a main focus to develop our creative vision and lead on all CRM and email communications in an exciting time for Swimming Nature.
You will be joining a fast-paced passionate, management team where you can really make an impact!
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, collaborative individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and is an expert digital content creator. You will be full of ideas and have a clear vision on how we should be designing email communications - from brand campaigns, new club launches, through to social media and CRM programs.
With an impressive portfolio of work, you will have significant experience in designing market-leading digital creative with the ability to tailor execution to different markets for a personalised customer experience. Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating workload and inspiring others to deliver consistent and innovative work that showcases the brand vision. You will have a strong understanding of design principles and the ability to provide constructive and motivational feedback.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Oversee the design and creative of all Swimming Nature email communications, working closely with the Business Team to innovate and develop our email templates for mobile and desktop - keeping up with all new and future trends for this channel.
- excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
- responsible for content, look and feel of Swimming Nature social media and social media campaigns
- managing social media and communications campaigns
- manage the marketing calendar
- Identify, reach and influence target markets
- collaborate with the senior management team to align on broader campaigns and creative to ensure a seamless cross-channel customer flow. Your role will influence wider channels, and an understanding of the customer journey is essential.
- You will be central in designing some of our key CRM projects at SN including new loyalty and reward programmes, communications and all automated email programmes.
- Working in a test & learn environment, you take an interest in the data and analytics, supporting the management team to test different executions to drive forward performance and optimise content for our customers.
- At least 2 years’ experience of digital design preferably with exposure to either sport, child or activewear brands or a Degree in English, Advertising, Journalism, Digital Marketing, Creative Writing , Communications or related field.
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite
- Great understanding of responsive and mobile-first design
- Your portfolio should demonstrate an exceptional taste level and strong design and typography skills
- Experienced social media content creator with brand alignment
- Previous experience working in a global brand environment would be a great asset – with knowledge on how to tailor creative to engage different markets
- Strong time management skills – flexible attitude and ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining commitment to deadlines in a reactive and fast paced environment
- Ability to suggest and implement efficient ways of working and streamline processes
- Approachable, collaborative, and open to ideas and feedback from others
- Ability to work with and develop brand guidelines
- Narrative is crucially important to our brand – so an ability to beautifully showcase these stories through email and beyond is a key skill
- Always up to date with emerging trends and encouraged to research, think differently, and develop new innovations in email design
- Should be passionate about creating a visual experience that engages our audience and also achieves commercial goals
- Up to date knowledge of SEO techniques and strategies.
- Experience working on content shoot concepts would be an advantage. Opportunity to get involved in shoots and suggest ideas of how to best showcase our product
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills