Football Coach - Wallingford
Ultimate Sports Academies offer elite sports coaching in cutting-edge skills and strategies to young sportsmen and women aged 9-15yrs during the school holidays. We are looking for inspiring, enthusiastic and qualified coaches to assist in the delivery of our 2-4 day football academies throughout the school holidays.
Football coaches will be required to:
- Deliver excellent, energetic cricket sessions where all children can develop their skills, be challenged and have fun.
- Show a positive attitude with energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and progress sessions for varying ages and abilities.
- Provide challenging content in a safe learning environment.
- Communicate effectively with children and their parents/guardians if required.
- Analyse performance and suggest areas of improvement.
- Ideally hold a minimum level 1 FA coaching qualification (or equivalent). More senior roles are available for candidates with high-level coaching qualifications and experience.
- Experience in coaching and/or playing to a high level.
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS certificate for the child workforce issued within the last year 12 months.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of all aspects of football – technical, tactical and physical.
- Good communication skills.
- Approachable, patient, and above all, passionate about football!
- Dates: Work available in the school holidays: half-terms, Easter and Summer.
- Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Locations: Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Essex and south west London.
- Branded uniform provided.
- All coaching appointments will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks required to work with children including references, enhanced DBS checks and other necessary vetting processes
- Flexible work patterns available.