Sales Associate - London
The Sales Associate role requires a strong focus on meeting sales expectations whilst assisting in running all “front of house” fitness studio operations,. Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and sales experience. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness studio, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, maximizing workout traffic, and maintaining premium customer service levels.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Managing full sales cycle from lead generation through to closing business
- Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs