Availability Analyst *12 Month FTC*
Location: Handforth based
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Up to £20,000
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
The Pets at Home Group includes over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. It’s fast-paced, innovative, fun and we put people at the very heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
We are recruiting for an Availability Analyst to work at our Support Office in Handforth, Cheshire. Reporting into the Availability Manager, the purpose of this role is to be responsible for ensuring that we have optimum on shelf availability throughout the business and to ensure we provide a great service to our customers.
- Maximise on shelf availability and stock holding in over 450 stores.
- Concise and accurate reporting of KPI performance to category managers.
- Accurate forecasting of promotional and seasonal ranges to the Supply Team.
- Accurate and timely inputting and reporting to ensure new ranges are launched into stores in line with the critical path.
- Build cross functional relationships both internally and externally to ensure KPI’s are achieved and exceeded.
- Good PC skills and it is preferable that you are experienced in Microsoft Excel.
- High level of analysis, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have experience of working in retail, either within an office/Head Office or store environment.
- You’ll be a problem solver who can work accurately and meet strict deadlines.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be organised and able to progress several issues simultaneously.
- Strong Team Player who builds a rapport and trust with colleagues.
- We’re a Pet Retailer, so a passion for Pets is a must!
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 33 days after 2 years service.
- Birthday leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your birthday.
- The option to buy extra holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme