Facilities Advisor *12 Month Fixed Term Contract*
Facilities Advisor 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
- Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service to all of the stores & Grooming Salons.
- Deal with all incoming reactive maintenance requests from all of the stores & Grooming Salons (via telephone, e-mail & in-house FM system).
- Identifying the most cost effective solution to each request by:
- Talking colleagues through first fix solutions
- Deferring minor repairs to upcoming projects by cross-referencing requests with the extensive project program and the PPM schedules
- Placing purchase orders with our approved database of suppliers. You will also raise queries with suppliers.
- Using the in-house FM System to manage and prioritise your workload, following each work request through to a satisfactory conclusion ensuring that updates are communicated to all relevant parties and in-line with agreed KPI’s.
- Generating KPI information on Suppliers to be used in Management Information and Supplier Reviews.
- Using the in-house FM System to generate reports on store spend and assets
- Obtaining feedback on supplier performance from the store colleagues and internal colleagues for performance analysis.
- Maintaining the department’s records to include files, contact lists, databases, etc to ensure all relevant information is current, accurate and accessible.
- Update the in-house FM System with new store opening details from the weekly “Development Activity Report.”
- Involved in review sessions with suppliers to ensure that service levels are maintained and improved.
- Recording minutes at the supplier review sessions to ensure all agreed actions are completed.
- Processing contractor invoices in line with KPIs and assisting with invoice queries to ensure contractors receive timely payments.
- Developing your personal knowledge of building fabric and M&E systems.
- Supporting your line manager and cross-functional team members
- Providing any ad-hoc administration duties.
- Previous experience of working in a facilities/maintenance administrative role, ideally gained within a retail environment, however this is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be building cross-functional relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong negotiating skills to ensure that the most cost effective solution is adopted when liaising with suppliers.
- PC literate with experience of Excel, Word, E-mail and databases.
- Up to £21,600 per annum (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- The option to buy extra holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
- “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
- Life assurance
- Contributory Private Health Care
- Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
- Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym
- Colleague of the Month Awards
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme