Client Service Manager - Notting Hill Gate
We are looking for a Client Services Manager to join our multidisciplinary team during the opening of our new studio.
The Client Services Manager is Ten’s brand ambassador who drives the culture and the company values in the studio. Through their interpersonal and leadership skills, the successful candidate will deliver premium customer service experiences, as well as motivate and develop their team to do the same.
The ideal candidate has also previous experience working with healthcare professionals as a Front of House or Clinical Manager.
This person is pro-active and uses their initiative to drive the business forward in terms of coming up with new strategies of engaging and retaining existing clients and building relationships with corporate businesses in the Notting Hill Gate area.
What you’ll do:
- Management of the Front of House team
- Rota management for Front of House staff
- Cash handling and banking
- Health and Safety
- Responsible for studio standards and reporting on maintenance
- Building on corporate sales for your studio
- Community - outreach, network and organise events
- Delivering on KPI´s like retail sales, block sales and brand standards.
What you bring:
- 2 years’ experience in managing a team
- 2 years’ experience in Corporate Sales
- Experience in networking and organising events
- Love interaction with clients and building relationships
- Engage team to follow/reach business goals
- Demonstrate strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of the “Notting Hill Gate” area is a bonus
- Interest in Wellness, Pilates and our #MoveBetter philosophy
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- Clear progression journey including CPDs
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions
- Performance Related Bonus
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV and cover letter by clicking Apply Now!