Physiotherapist - St James’s and Notting Hill Gate
This role is an exciting opportunity for a passionate MSK Physiotherapist to join our studios in Central and West London.
Please note we are currently looking for both employed and freelance candidates for this position.
What you’ll do:
- Examine medical reports/referrals and undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment
- Plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans
- Offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and well being
- Implement the circle of care through referrals to pilates classes, personal training and massage therapists
- Record client notes and reports and maintain the caseload
- Report back, when required, to surgeons and doctors on progress and liaise with medical professionals with the ongoing treatment
- Responsible for the organisation, prioritisation and planning of own caseload
- Networking and business development
- To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of instructors, personal Trainers, physios and sports massage therapists
What you bring:
- Fully qualified with an undergraduate Physiotherapy degree
- HCPC and CSP registered with an Enhanced DBS
- Certified in classical pilates is a bonus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in treating private patients with musculoskeletal conditions
- London-based experience is highly desirable
- Excellent skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Excellent manual therapy skills are essential
- Safe use of physiotherapy and rehabilitation equipment
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Time and caseload management
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people-driven.
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- Clear progression journey including CPDs
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions
- Performance Related Bonus
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV and cover letter by clicking Apply Now!