Pilates Instructor - Notting Hill Gate
We are looking for a passionate Pilates instructor to join our multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will be a specialist or generalist in their field and enthusiastic about teaching our unique brand of Dynamic Pilates classes and conducting high quality, diverse personal training sessions (e.g. fitness, functional and rehab based).
Please note that we offer a 16-hour contract.
What you’ll do:
- Teaching the number of classes per week as per your contract and meeting agreed studio-specific occupancy targets
- Completing the maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Assisting FOH where necessary
- Assisting the marketing department where necessary, including; attending events, proactive use of social media, writing of articles and giving tips for fitness and lifestyle press.
What you bring:
- Exercise / Sports Science degree and/or a combination of industry qualifications equating to REPs level 3. E.g Diploma in Sports Science, plus advanced personal training course.
- 2 year’s Pilates experience teaching Mat and/or Reformer pilates
- Experience teaching with Pilates equipment such as Tower, Chair and Ladder Barrel beneficial but not necessary
- Positive, upbeat and energetic
- Collaborative and reliable
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
The instructor would be provided with the opportunity to train at our industry-leading Dynamic Reformer Pilates Academy before starting teaching classes. Based on experience, you will attend the 2-day or 8-day course, both accredited by CIMSPA. Further details will be provided in the initial phone consultation.
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV and cover letter by clicking Apply Now!