Salary - Dependent on experience
Various Locations – Bath, Camden, Canary Wharf, City, Soho, South Bank, West End
The Role of Assistant Manager:
We are seeking a hard- working, talented and passionate Assistant Manager to join the team. This role reports into the General Manager with the successful individual supporting the General Manager in the day to day running of the venue.
We are looking for someone who is naturally friendly, genuine and welcoming who has a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Maintain high standards of people, product, service and environment
- Be seen as the Perfect Host and Go To person
- Be vigilantly attentive to service and product quality
- Control staff scheduling to maintain the service standards while operating within budgeted labour cost
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and networking
- Build, coach and develop a team of top talent to deliver the company’s vision.
- Highly conscientious and motivated - a flexible approach, a ‘can do attitude’, lots of energy and a mind-set that will complement a demanding sales environment
- Creativity and initiative
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), persuading, negotiating and influencing skills
What we offer our Assistant Managers:
- Competitive hourly rate & tronc
- Complete training programme
- Pension scheme
- Company wide discount in all our restaurants
- 28 days paid holiday