Spa Maintenance Technician - Moreton-In-Marsh
Our Bamford Wellness Spa has expanded, and we are looking for an engaging and experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team, based at the Daylesford Farm in the Cotswolds,.
This is a full-time position, 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of this role, an extremely reliable candidate is being sought, flexibility and out-of-hours call outs may be required to promptly respond to any exceptional demands.
Salary £32,000 per annum.
About the role
As Maintenance Technician you will provide reactive support with the maintenance of equipment breakdowns, running adjustments/repairs within our Spa, Retail Store and future Wellness Club.
You will ensure that our Bamford Spa including a vitality pool, sauna and steam room is maintained to the highest of standards and our premises are kept in immaculate condition and functional at all times. You will be directly involved in the planning, execution, and reporting of all maintenance activities on site. You will be organised and self-motivated with a safety awareness of plumbing, electrical and kitchen equipment, plus experience in pool maintenance would be highly advantageous.
Ideally, previous experience of providing maintenance support in a fast-paced leisure environment.
- First point of call for all fault repairs internally and external, equipment breakdowns and general maintenance.
- Plan and execute pro-active preventative maintenance programs to minimise downtime
- Seek and implement continuous improvements to equipment and processes.
- Actively support engineering projects and improvements to maintain and enhance the site`s competitive edge. Share knowledge and coaching of others to meet operational requirements
- Supporting with onsite projects as and when the London team are on site.
- Assist in the development and training of staff safety working practices.
- Maintain compliance with all relevant legislation during all work activities
- Maintain relevant systems of work and record keeping as required by statutory customer requirement
- Assist in the application and compliance with company procedures, health & safety and environmental policies
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician with a real eye for detail and a problem-solving aptitude. You must be a team player, have great time management and be willing to learn new skills.
- Multi-skilled maintenance experience with a qualification in a building services trade
- Knowledge of safe systems of work, adhering with Safety, Compliance, GMP and Audit working practices
- Experience in working with pool water treatment preferable.
- Experience in working with commercial/industrial plumbing systems
- A qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering
- IT literate and able to navigate systems easily
- Own transport and a valid UK driving licence
· Competitive salary
· Career progression
· Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
· 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
· 30% Daylesford discount
· 60% off Bamford skincare products
· 1 complimentary class every month
· Refer a friend scheme – up to £1000!
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Subsidised private medical insurance
· Uniform dependant on role.
About the Company
Bamford is a way of life. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. Everything that we do, make and craft connects us to nature and our surroundings. We source the finest natural fibres and materials for our clothing and homeware collections and turn to the power of natural active botanicals to create our skincare and body ranges.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.