We have a fantastic opportunity for a positive and enthusiastic Receptionist to join our Front Office team at The Trafalgar St. James, Curio Collection by Hilton, one of the most iconic hotels in Central London, right on Trafalgar Square.
If you have a clear passion for service, you engage with guests easily to ensure they have a wonderful time, and always look out for new ways of improving their experience in our hotel, we would like to hear from you.
As a Receptionist you will often be the first person to welcome our guests. You will need to ensure you:
- display an approachable and caring manner and thrive on interacting with people
- look after all guest requests you receive
- ensure all relevant feedback from guests is dealt with in an efficient manner
- promote the hotel, its bars and restaurant and all the hotel services
- complete all Front Office administration tasks with accuracy and on time
- liaise with all departments and communicate effectively with other teams and assist when necessary
- be available to cover night shifts as well if needed
The ideal candidate is a person who cares about providing excellent service to our guests and use their intuition and creativity to deliver a wonderful experience for everyone. The ability to multitask and prioritise is important, as well as the ability to work well under pressure. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, produce quality work and be flexible to work shifts.
Experience within a similar environment is preferable, however we look for attitude, quality and interpersonal skills rather than experience and will give you the tools to ensure you are successful in your role.
Why working with us? - Your Benefits
- 28 days paid holidays increasing up to 33 days with service
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Health & Wellbeing Cash Plan
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Complimentary meals and dry cleaning on duty
- Discount program for you, your friends & family to stay in Hilton Hotels around the world
- Opportunities for Internal career progression
- Departmental incentive programmes and reward schemes
The Trafalgar St. James is a sanctuary of style to rest and play on the edge of Trafalgar Square in the bustle of St. James SW1. Reborn in summer 2017, our historic building hosts 131 bedrooms including 15 exquisite suites, and a number of venues to eat, drink, work or play. Our Rooftop bar is lauded as one of the best in the city.
We're steps from notable landmarks, such as the National Gallery, and less than a mile from Buckingham Palace. Our team is engaged and committed to make our hotel a fantastic place to work, develop and enjoy making lasting friends.