QA Automation Lead - Leeds
Are you an experienced QA Automation Specialist looking for an opportunity to support a wide range of projects utilising a whole toolkit of technologies?
Automation is a key area for Asda Technology, helping to deliver change in a fast-paced retail environment. The QA Automation team has developed significantly over the last couple of years and now is an exciting to join the team as we support a wide range of projects and technologies across the whole of Asda Technology.
As the QA Automation Lead, you'll lead Test Automation across a number of projects, covering both mobile & web technologies. The role will involve both hands on and hands-off testing, working closely with our QA service providers. You'll be an expert in Test Automation to help drive technical improvements and enhance current ways of working, particularly in an agile environment.
- Proven knowledge and experience using open source technologies, in particular Selenium and Appium.
- Experienced using and enhancing a Java BDD framework.
- Experienced automating tests across both iOS and Android.
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD ways of working and technologies.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.