Food & Beverage Manager - Windermere
A stone throw away from Windemere in the heart of stunning Bowness we are opening a new fully refurbished restaurant for 2021!
We are looking for a highly skilled, experienced and passionate Food & Beverage Manager to head up our newly refurbished bar and restaurant in the heart of the lake district. We are rolling out a new food and beverage menu using top of the range equipment and technology alongside offering an amazing dining experience. This is a brand new exciting venture so we are looking for a truly inspirational Manager who is focused on leading from the front and can demonstrate success and high standards. For the right candidate we can offer a 2 bedroom house!
A little bit about you:
As an F&B Manager, you will be accountable for the effective management of all aspects of the Food & Beverage functions. You will lead a brilliant team across the Complex, consisting of a café, shop, arcade and brand new luxury restaurant.
- Leading from the front to ensure all areas of retail standards meet with the expectations set out by Parkdean Resorts and our guests.
- Managing cost controls within budgeted measures
- Recruiting, leading and motivating our talented team members as well as coaching and developing, nurturing future talent within your team.
- Successfully overseeing high volume bar sales as well as fast paced food venues
- Demonstrating high commercial awareness & business acumen
- Holding a Personal License (Desirable)
A little bit about us:
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest operator of caravan, lodge, cabin, glamping and camping holiday resorts. The business operates 67 locations around the UK ranging from seaside resorts to private beaches, marinas to lakes and forests to natural beauty spots. Parkdean Resorts offers a wide range of accommodation from premium to great value and the resorts are well known for providing activities and amenities including; swimming pools, adventure playgrounds, restaurants bars and entertainment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!