Housekeeping Manager – Kingham
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Housekeeping Manager to join the team.
Full-time contract, average 45 hours per week, salary up to £28,000 pa. including service charge.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As our Housekeeping Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our guests using our beautiful rooms and cottages. You will manage the Housekeeping team – rotas, payroll, recruitment, training and development as well as providing regular feedback on standards and process. You will ensure the team executes the daily cleaning schedule to the highest possible standards. You will be responsible for managing all Health & Safety within the Housekeeping Department, ensuring all mandatory training is completed in a timely manner. You will also support the Management team with other housekeeping duties in the Restaurant and Bar area.
- Lead Housekeeping Department
- Ensure rooms are clean to the highest standard
- Manage rotas and payroll for the department
- People Management – recruitment, training & development, performance management
- Own Health & Safety compliance within the department
- Dealing with guest enquiries
- To ensure an effective smooth running of the laundry, and taking care of monthly stock inventories
- Maintaining standards within communal areas
- Support the Restaurant Management team
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.