Do you have exceptional organisation skills and a passion for food? We are currently looking for a Head Chef at our Holiday Park to lead the kitchen team to bring our menu to life and deliver exceptional food to our customers.
The successful person will play a key role within our Food & Beverage leadership team and will be joining the park at an exciting time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading and motivating the kitchen team to deliver menu items to the highest standard, and in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a control system to assure quality and portion consistency, as well as reducing food waste
- Working to the highest possible standard of health & safety, ensuring food hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Supporting with stock management and ordering in conjunction with Complex Manager
- Full management of the kitchen team including initial recruitment, training, development and rota management.
- Continuously driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
A successful person will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high volume kitchen
- Experience in stock take & budget control
- Excellent people-management and communication skills
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Food Hygiene Level 2 certification
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to make a real difference and support the development of our fantastic Food & Beverage team.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!