Fish and Chip Shop Manager
A Parkdean Resorts Fish and chip shop Manager leads and oversees the management of all aspects of the Fish and Chippery operation within the main complex, driving industry leading customer experience, speed of service, and delivering a great quality traditional Fish and Chip shop experience.
As we go from strength to strength, our continued growth means we have an exciting to join us as a Fish & Chip Shop Manager at our Kessingland Beach Holiday Park!
Reporting to the Complex Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover percentage.
- Promoting the business through positive marketing strategies and ensure all POS is up to date and relevant.
- Delivering our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ensuring the standards of the store inside and out is at the highest standard
- Running team incentives to promote sales and ensure upselling is everyday practice.
- Ensuring the Food quality brand standards are met, regularly checking food is being served to brand specification.
The successful Person will:
- Hold Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3.
- Be COSHH trained.
- Have proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Have a customer focused approach.
- Ideally have experience in Fish Frying.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!