Our Accommodation Managers play a huge role in ensuring our guests have an amazing time with us. We are seeking an Accommodation Manager with strong organisational skills to join us at Naze Marine.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to lead a team in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed guest expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance.
- Monitoring accommodation quality ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations and all operating standards are achieved.
- Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Maintaining a recruitment plan ensuring that all key roles are filled and an effective succession plan is in place.
- Proactively supporting in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
- Ensuring that all new team members receive a high quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience of supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
- Ideally have experience of manging a housekeeping function within a holiday park or hotel.
- Experience of managing a budget and rota system
- Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.