Are you a Accomodation Manager who would be like to part of our new highly exciting enhanced Spring Board Park at Ty Mawr holiday park!
Springboard is an enhanced experience offering for our holiday makers and owners involving outdoor and indoor experiences ranging from high ropes, zip wires, Segway, pottery, painting and much, much more!! 2021 will see significant development and investment for Ty Mawr! As an Accommodation Manager, you will have excellent leadership and exceptionally highstandards! You are required to manage stock to achieve budget controls and maximise opportunity to exceed targets.
• Prepare and organise all aspects of guests accommodation requirements
• Lead a team to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance
• Operate an organised linen management process to control stock levels and costs
• Monitor accommodation quality ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations and all operating standards are achieved
• Go the extra mile creating a clean and safe environment for everyone to enjoy
• Ensure all Holiday Homes have an accurate inventory upon customer’s arrival
• Review guests feedback and implement processes to increase guest scores
• Control stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to
• Linen management processes are followed with positive supplier communication
• Accommodation wage budgets are understood and managed to achieve the targeted cost per clean. Set corrective action if costs are uncontrolled.
• To liaise with the holiday sales team on a daily basis to keep up to date with booking information.
• Ensure accommodation keys are properly safeguarded and always accounted for.
• Be responsible for all health and safety within the department complying with the legislation and Park procedures