Our Springboard Park - Lizard Point - are delighted to be recruiting a Housekeeping Supervisor due to exciting growth. Springboard is an enhanced experience offering for our holiday makers and owners involving outdoor and indoor experiences ranging from high ropes, zip wires, Segway, pottery, painting and much, much more!!
Reporting to the Accommodation Manager, you will be required to assist the Accommodation Manager in all aspects of running a timely, efficient and effective housekeeping department ensuring high service standards are met to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the main complex including bar, restaurant and all other venues, as well as Holiday Homes are cleaned as required to the highest possible standard
- Ensuring that high standards of cleaning are maintained at all times by constant ongoing training of the team
- Preparing rotas to maximise team efficiency and to ensure that wage budgets are cost effective
- Working with the Accommodation Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments
- Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer’s experience
- To liaise with the holiday sales team on a daily basis to keep up to date with booking information
The ideal person will have:
- • Hold strong leadership and development skills
- • Strong communication skills
- • Have experience of working within a busy housekeeping function is preferential
- • Previous experience of managing or supervising a team is desirable