As a Parkdean Resorts Security Manager, customer safety and security is your priority. Our Security Managers are responsible for ensuring our guests have a safe and secure environment to enjoy their holiday with ultimate peace of mind.
We are seeking a Security Manager to join us at Hayling Island Holiday Park.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to create and maintain a safe and secure environment for our team, our owners and our holiday makers in line with current legislation and operational guidelines, ensuring all customers and owners receive the very best experience and high customer service standards are achieved and continuously improved.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivery of the security function ensuring maximisation of opportunities for greater efficiency and improve the safety of the park.
- Having planned resource schedules in place to ensure the right numbers of security team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
- Maintaining a security presence within the required hours at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment both in the licensed promises and on the park site.
- Assisting the DPS in the delivery and standards of Door Supervisors to meet the licensing objectives.
- Act as a Head of Department and manage the security department accordingly
- Supporting other park departments within operational guidelines.
The successful Person will:
- Hold a current SIA Door Supervisors licence.
- Hold a clean and current UK driving licence.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
- Be proven in the effective management and development of a team.
- Have excellent communicating and influencing skills.
- Have experience of working successfully as part of a wider team.
- Be achievement and customer focussed.
- Have commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Have pride in their performance and appearance and the ability to inspire others to deliver outstanding customer service.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!
Please note that this role will evening/night working with shifts running from 5pm to 1am