An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised and proactive Touring Manager to join the team at Sandford Holiday Park. It is an exciting time to join our Sandford Holiday Park as it is one of our Springboard Parks! Springboard is an enhanced experience offering for our holiday makers and owners involving outdoor and indoor experiences ranging from high ropes, zip wires, Segway, pottery, painting and much, much more!!
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to oversee the efficient running of the Touring operation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the touring fields and facilities are maintained to a high level of cleanliness and appearance at all times.
- Producing rota’s ensuring that the grounds and facilities are covered and well maintained
- Assisting the Holiday Sales Team checking guests in and ensuring that they are pitched correctly.
- Monitoring all guests to ensure they have paid to be on site and ensure that they are adhering to the Park Rules at all times.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience working in a customer services role; ideally with stong face to face customer service experience.
- Ideally have some experience of working within a maintenance role.
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.