A stone thow away from Windemere in the heart of stunning Bowness we are opening a new fully refurbished restaurant for 2021!.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experience Restaurant Manager to run the operation. We are rolling out a new food and beverage menu using top of the range equipment and technology. This is a brand new exciting venture so we are looking for a truly inspirational Manager who is focused on working collabrately and can demonstrate success and high standards.
The efficient operation, control and development of the Restaurant and Restaurant teams. Ensure a high standard of service is offered to customers at all times.
• Operate the restaurant in line with Brand standards, food safety, and health & safety guidelines at all times.
• Responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner to ensure the customer gains the very best experience.
• Role modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
• Ensure high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
• Monitor and review all feedback from available channels and take appropriate action as required.
• Ensure the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
• Promote the business through positive marketing strategies and ensure all POS is up to date and relevant.
• Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
• Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the best team through coaching, training and support.
• Ensure the outside Terrace area is kept presentable at all times.
• Run team incentives to promote sales and ensure upselling is everyday practice.
• Assist the Head chef in ensuring the Food quality brand standards are met, regularly checking food is being served to brand specification.
• Always communicating with Customers and team to ensure industry leading service levels are met.
• Promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
• Ensure the Company Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all team members, customers, guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
• Work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, with the team, customers and general public at all times.
• Report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.