We are seeking an Owner Experience Manager, to ambassador a positive owner experience journey on park, ensuring Owners have a positive, effortless experience and are treated with a Gold Standard, to join the team at our Southview Holiday Park!
As the park Owner Experience Manager you will form a senior part of the park leadership team. You will manage and deliver on all aspects of the end to end Owner experience from initial handover of the customer from the Holiday Home Sales team to Owner’s leaving the park.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring clear, simple and regular communication to Owners, support content to improve the Owner’s website/community, newsletters and on park activity in lines with owner brand and tone of voice.
- Planning, schedule and deliver a wide range of Owner events such as forums, drop ins, and social events that are tailored to the Owner’s on your park to build a sense of community in line with the group Owner strategy.
- Recognising dissatisfaction and ensure complaints and feedback are dealt with speedily and with empathy using appropriate feedback systems and meet service levels.
- Promoting membership and loyalty schemes, demonstrating a clear understanding of the registration process and benefits.
- Continuously lookout for opportunities to enhance the Owner’s experience and increase efficiency.
- Feedback and collaborate with the Central team on improvement initiatives to support best practice and add value across the ownership proposition – attend regular session sin best practise.
The successful person will:
- Have a passion for delivering the very best service and experience to all of our Owners.
- Have exceptional communication skills, drive, enthusiasm, energy and a commitment to the very highest standards.
- Be a dynamic person with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire.
- Have the ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with all owners and internal teams to establish trust. Highly empathic and highly resilient.