As Restaurant Manager, you will be key in ensuring a seamless experience for any customer dining with us.
Due to continued growth throughout the business, a new opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Manager to join the team at Challaborough Bay
Reporting to the Complex Manager, you will lead and oversee the management of all aspects of the Main Restaurant within the main complex, driving industry leading customer restaurant experience, speed of service and performing within a safe and immaculate environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
The successful Person will:
- Ensuring high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
- Ensuring any offers and promotions are ran at correct times.
- Placing orders to ensure stock is available and that stock levels are correct and gross profit margins are achieved.
- Ensuring teams are trained and developed in correct procedures and policies.
- Running team incentives to promote sales and ensuring upselling is everyday practice.
- Ensuring the food presentation and potion control is of an acceptable standard when leaving the kitchen and to liaising with the Chef directly.
- Hold Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3.
- Be COSHH trained.
- Have proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Have experience of leading and developing others.
- Hold strong and effective communicating and influencing skills.
- Waste management experience is desirable.