Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to prepare, plan and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with agreed operating standards and benchmarks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the maintenance team to ensure high standards across the park
- Managing effectively a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
- Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
- Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
- Ensuring the good working order of all plant and equipment whilst ensuring a planned maintenance schedule is in place in line with the Health & Safety policy.
- Liaising with external contractors for the completion of all projects and ensure compliance with Health & Safety.
The successful Person will:
- Have experience of successfully leading, developing and motivating a maintenance team.
- Have experience of carpentry, plumbing or another maintenance based trade.
- Have a strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work.
- Hold the ability to plan and execute a maintenance schedule.
- Have experience of controlling a winter plan or similar proactive maintenance projects.