For a Parkdean Resorts Gas Engineer, safety is paramount. Our Gas Engineers carry out all essential gas related work in a safe and professional manner allowing our guests to enjoy their stay with ultimate peace of mind.
We are seeking a qualified Gas Engineer to join the team at Romney Sands Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to execute all gas related maintenance work across the Park ensuring high levels of safety and standards are met at all times in order to exceed customer expectations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To complete all gas testing in accordance with current legislation.
- Ensuring the safe installation of any new gas appliances such as boilers, ovens and fires.
- Connecting, commissioning & testing of any newly sited holiday homes.
- Responding to any breakdowns or urgent issues in a prompt, safe and professional manner in order to maintain high customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Assist in training new and existing maintenance team members the correct and safe procedure for replacing gas cylinders.
- Ensuring relevant monitoring systems are updated upon the completion of jobs in order for the relevant actions to be taken.
The successful Person will:
- Be Gas Safe qualified.
- Hold all current gas safe qualifications including CCLP1LAV Core, CCLP1RPH Core, HTRLP2, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, DAH1, MET1, and CCLP1PD.
- Experience of completing plumbing work would be preferential.
- Experience of completing gas work within holiday homes would be desirable.
- Have a strong understanding of health & safety legislation.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!