We are looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to join us at our Crimdon Dene Holiday Park. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to execute all gas related maintenance work across the Park ensuring high levels of safety and standards are met at all times in order to exceed customer expectations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing all gas testing in accordance with current legislation.
- Ensuring the safe installation of any new gas appliances such as boilers, ovens and fires.
- Connecting, commissioning & testing of any newly sited holiday homes.
- Being aware of all safety expiry dates and have a planned schedule in place for test to be renewed.
- Assisting in training new and existing maintenance team members the correct and safe procedure for replacing gas cylinders.
- Ensuring relevant monitoring systems are updated upon the completion of jobs in order for the relevant actions to be taken.
The successful Person will:
- Be Gas Safe qualified.
- Hold all current gas safe qualifications including CCLP1LAV Core, CCLP1RPH Core, HTRLP2, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, DAH1, MET1, and CCLP1PD.
- Experience of completing plumbing work would be preferential.
- Experience of completing gas work within holiday homes would be desirable.
- Have a strong understanding of health & safety legislation.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training