Set the example and set the pace!
At Parkdean Resorts, customers and people are our heart and soul so we need amazing people to join our Holiday Home Sales Teams who share this vision and are looking for a new challenging sector in order to achieve this.
We’re constantly growing and our plans mean we have a unique opportunity to join us as a Designate Holiday Home Sales Manager. We’re looking for successful Sales Managers with transferable skills looking for a new and exciting career challenge who can demonstrate a strong track record of leading successful sales teams.
You'll be put through your paces on a fast track induction program which will teach you the skills and give you the tools that you need in order to manage successfully your own sales team.
As a Holiday Home Sales Manager, on a daily basis you’ll be:
- Leading and motivating your team to ensure objectives achieved, ensuring they work together as ‘One Team with One Vision’
- Taking responsibility for the nurture and continuous development of your team
- Making an impact to the customer experience and the business through leading by example
- Executing a business plan that delivers continuous development and growth
- Taking accountability for the overall management of the sales pipeline, supporting marketing events and promotional shows
- Management and delivery of agreed budget and targets highlighting opportunities and risk mitigation
- Sharing best practice within peer group at regional and national level
What we need from you?
Ability to demonstrate a strong track record in managing a successful sales team
- Highly competitive and driven nature
- Passion to continuously develop your team
- Pro-active thinker who likes to inspires
- High levels of personal integrity and professionalism
- Flexibility to support our busiest periods is essential- weekends and Bank Holidays
- Ability to work up to 45 hours per week across 6 days in peak