The Fish and Chippery Manager leads and oversees the management of all aspects of the Fish and chippery operation within the main complex, Driving industry leading Customer experience, speed of service, and delivering a great Quality traditional Fish and Chip shop experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Operate the Brand in line with Brand standards, food safety, and health & safety guidelines at all times.
- Responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner to ensure the customer gains the very best experience.
- Role modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
- Ensure high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
- Monitor and review all feedback from available channels and take appropriate action as required.
- Ensure the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
- Promote the business through positive marketing strategies and ensure all POS is up to date and relevant.
- Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
- Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the best team through coaching, training and support.
We are looking for someone who:
- Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3
- COSHH trained
- Proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen
- Customer focused approach
- Experience in Fish Frying is preferred
- Experience of leading and developing others
- Strong and effective communicating and influencing skills