Providing proactive and reactive maintenance solutions across the parks stunning grounds, and inside our first class accommodation and communal facilities, you will play a key role in ensuring our guests and owners can sit back, relax and enjoy their break comfortably.
We are seeking a Maintenance Assistant to join the team at Coopers Beach.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs in line with the planned maintenance schedule to improve guest and owner experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- The siting and de-siting of Holiday Homes.
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park for excellent standards to be maintained and to improve guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Ensuring the good working order of all equipment and plan, prepare and implement a maintenance schedule to keep all in good working order and to be serviced in line with the Health & Safety policy.
The successful Person will:
- Ideally have experience within a maintenance trade.
- Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
- Hold a relevant tractor driving licence and experience of siting Holiday Homes would be advantageous.
- Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.