Digital Content and Engagement Manager - Maidenhead
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Content and Engagement Manager to join a growing team based out of our friendly central services office in Maidenhead. (remote working possible) In return, we offer our Digital Content and Engagement Manager a very competitive salary, dependant on experience plus excellent benefits. The role is available from mid April.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 85 years as a successful family owned British company, currently owning and managing 27 holiday and residential parks. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. An expanding business with ambitious investment plans to develop further through acquisition we pride ourselves on our reputation as a provider of quality products and services.
To develop and deliver outstanding digital content and customer engagement strategies, supporting the acquisition, conversion, and retention of customers in all business areas.
- Development and ownership of a robust Digital Content Strategy to support the acquisition, conversion, and retention of customers in all business area
- Ownership and day-to-day management of existing owned digital platforms (websites and customer engagement portal) to ensure ongoing quality of content and continuous improvement of customer experiences
- Ownership and development of eCRM programmes and campaigns to increase new and existing customer engagement
- Provision, quality assurance and change management for product inventory content - supporting the channel manager in delivering commercial targets (primarily sales and holiday accommodation rental)
- Management of digital marketing and production agencies and other internal and external resource in the delivery of content and SEO initiatives supporting business growth
- Understanding and actively seeking opportunities to contribute to the broader objectives of the Marketing team and the wider organization
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Previous experience in similar customer focused content and/or email marketing role(s)
- In depth understanding of content and its place in delivering effective marketing and outstanding customer experiences
- Experience of delivering content initiatives in complex organisations – including hands-on content creation as well as production management
- Experience of digital content management and associated systems (ideally WordPress)
- Strong understanding of best practice email marketing and its role in the marketing mix and broader CRM
- Experience in delivering significant customer-centric digital change projects
- Excellent understanding of modern SEO techniques – on and off-page
- Experience managing and working closely with external agencies, contractors, and suppliers
- A keen eye for detail and what good looks like – especially in content, creative and UX/CX
- Marketing/Customer/Product focused degree or professional qualification
- Experience in building content strategies from the ground up
- Experience delivering complex eCRM and marketing automation programmes
- Experience in multimedia production including with emerging technologies – e.g. photography, videography, 3D virtual tours, VR experiences etc.
- Experience delivering training and support to less tech savvy colleagues in areas of content production and management
- Experience managing digital product roadmaps and backlogs – working closely with delivery teams and business representatives to shape the output
- Experience in travel, leisure, or property sales industries (particularly holiday and residential parks), or others with high ticket value or deep consideration products
- Passionate and driven self-starter – willing to have a go at anything
- Confident and experienced communicator with stakeholders and customers at all levels
- Excellent command of the English language - written and verbal
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, future thinking environment, working with an ambitious team
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Flexible and creative in approach – i.e. happily switching focus, thinking about things differently
- You will be genuine, respectful, honest.
- You will bring your real self to work and expect others to do the same.
- You share a passion to create joy in every moment.
- You are nimble and quick to react.
- You embrace and empower innovation.
- You are spontaneous to create moments of joy for our customers.
- You care about your environment and people around you.
- Through collaboration you create a sustainable legacy; joy to our world.
- You aspire to consistently delight all our customers.
- You constantly look to do the right thing, finding ways to improve and deliver more moments of joy.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.