Our Maintenance Manager will lead a team in providing proactive and reactive maintenance solutions across the parks stunning grounds, and inside our first class accommodation and communal facilities. They play a key role in ensuring our guests and owners can sit back, relax and enjoy their break comfortably.
We are seeking a Designate Maintenance Manager to join and support our Parks throughout Essex.
Working alongside the General Manager you will be support in preparing, planning and managing a maintenance programme for all areas of the park, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering maintenance activities to budget and strive to exceed standards.
- Managing effectively a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
- Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
- Ensuring all maintenance jobs are complete with minimal disruption caused to guests and owners.
- Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
The successful Person will:
- Have experience of successfully leading, developing and motivating a maintenance team.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Have experience of carpentry, plumbing or another maintenance based trade.
- Have a strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work.
- Have the ability to plan and execute a maintenance schedule.
- Be an excellent communicator with great influencing skills.
Please note that this role will be supporting parks in the wider Essex area and flexibility to travel is essential.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults at risk. Therefore, there is a requirement for the successful applicant to undertake a BASIC Disclosure and Barring Service check.