Welcome Host Executive - Ripon
We are currently looking for a Welcome Host Executive to lead our Hotel Porter team to ensure all guests and visitors receive a warm and friendly, 5* welcome when arriving at Grantley Hall.
- Experience in a similar position in a luxury environment (Concierge/Hosting roles) desirable, however full training will be given
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate, however training will also be given on this
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Well presented, adhering to Grantley Hall’s grooming standards at all times
- Full clean driving licence and over the age of 25 due to our insurance policies is desirable
- Use of own initiative with willingness to go above and beyond in supporting the wider Grantley Hall team
- To be manage a small team over a seven day a week operation in a 5* environment
- To ensure every guest or visitor receives a 5* arrival and welcome to Grantley Hall at both the Gate House & the front door as per the standard operating procedures
- To have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for Yorkshire and the area local to Grantley Hall as well as providing a 5* experience to all guests and visitors to Grantley Hall
- To clearly communicate and liaise with the Hotel Porter and Reception teams to inform them of when guests or visitors are arriving
- To be present in the Reception area throughout the day, overseeing the Hotel Porter operation, ensuring that guests are looked after, that vehicles are valet parked and that luggage is taken to and retrieved from bedrooms in a timely manner
- To ensure that all team members on duty are assigned roles ensuring all key areas of the operation are covered on a day to day basis
- To schedule rotas for the Hotel Porter team in a timely manner for review by the Front Office Manager/Assistant Front Office Manager, ensuring the demands of the business are accommodated
- To provide training for the team and to assist in team reviews/appraisals and PDPs
- To follow shift procedures and duties as set out by the Front Office Manager and to assist in the reviewing and implementing of SOPs
- To ensure all equipment functions correctly and report faults immediately
- To attend training courses and meetings as required
- To be flexible in one’s duty and to carry out additional tasks when requested and when the business demands. To complete any projects assigned by Senior Management
- To ensure the company’s Health & Safety policy and Fire procedures are adhered to at all times, making staff aware of their responsibilities
- To know and live Grantley Hall’s values every day without compromise
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service.
- Monthly Service Charge Bonus
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme with Royal London
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Refer a Friend Award.
- Bespoke Grantley Hall Uniform