F&B Assistant – Moreton-In-Marsh
Our Bamford Wellness Spa in the Cotswolds has expanded so we are now looking for an engaging and passionate F&B Assistant to join our team at our beautiful Bamford café.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, £20,000 per annum, straight days shifts, including weekends.
As a Café F&B Assistant and host you will be responsible for meeting and greeting our guests on arrival and ensuring that they are made to feel welcome, comfortable and are seated accordingly if dining in the cafe.
As a part of the waiting team you’ll demonstrate a keen interest in delivering an extraordinary level of customer service and ensure a great experience for our customers.
It is paramount that you can uphold the high standards within our Spa and ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable visit by always being professional, well presented and polite.
Your communication skills will be first class and you'll enjoy interacting with customers. We’ll teach you all about our menu and our seasonal and organic produce, so you can share it with our customers.
It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends. Previous experience in a cafe environment or hospitality and catering industry would be highly advantageous.
- Assisting customers with all requirements by offering suggestions and demonstrating great product knowledge at all times
- Providing excellent service to each guest who visits the Spa and Cafe, ensuring that all guest needs are exceeded at all times
- Monitor the open dining section of the cafe, estimating waiting times for guests and ensuring that their needs are met while they are waiting.
- Ensure you are up to date with menu offering and produce.
- Your natural confidence will enable you to understand calm and clear instruction during busy periods.
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality
- Career progression
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount (Daylesford store)
- 30% Daylesford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- 1 complimentary class every month
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1000!
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
About the company:
Bamford was born out of a belief that what we put on our body should be as nourishing and nurturing as what we put inside it through our food. As well as our Spas, Bamford creates items for the body and home that are inspired by our connection to the earth and a desire to protect its future.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.