Head of Housekeeping - Stratford-upon-Avon
An opportunity has become available at our brand new stunning resort due to open in 2021; Stratford-Upon-Avon Retreat. We are looking for an experienced Head of Housekeeping to join the team located just outside of Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a varied and interesting role. Day to day responsibilities will include cleans to lodges and accommodation on changeover days, upholstery cleaning, changing bed linen and re-stocking lodges with essentials where required. You will also assist in deep cleans on rental units as necessary. Alongside this, you will keep accurate inventories of cleaning materials and products.
Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience is essential.
This role is a permanent position to work variable hours. These can include weekdays, weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is required.
This Head of Housekeeping vacancy is ideal for anyone looking for Housekeeping related jobs within a commutable distance of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Ensure the high standards of cleanliness within all rental accommodation and company buildings
- Cleaning of all windows, inside and out, on all rental accommodation
- Assist with delivery, collection and making up of laundry boxes
- Checking Housekeeping inventories and replenishing as required, reporting any issues as necessary
- Prompt reporting of lost and found property to Reception
What experience you will need
- Previous housekeeping manager or supervisor experience essential
What skills you will need
- Excellent standards of customer service are essential
- Driving licence and ability to drive is an advantage due to the location of the resort
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions