Experienced Children’s Coach/Instructor / P.E. Teacher
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- £24k - £60k OTE + Package
This is an exciting and unique opportunity with an Exclusive Personal Training company operating in Riyadh, KSA.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate children’s coaches/teachers to join a leading fitness brand in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The company has recently expanded its offering to children which has been happily received and hugely successful. You will be part of the newly launched Juniors team in the business. We are looking for highly energetic and experienced children’s coaches/teachers to join the team.
The role will be to:
- Deliver energetic 1-1 or small group sessions to children.
- Design & create your own 6 week program/s based around your areas of expertise.
- Relevant coaching qualifications.
- Experienced in Children's coaching/Sports.
- Experience in understanding how children learn and the basic physical building blocks needed to succeed and develop.
- Experience in teaching any of the following: physical education, soccer, gymnastics, dance, acrobatics, martial arts, tennis, basketball, swimming.
- A passion and love of working with children.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic personality around children.
- A teaching background.
- A child related qualification.
- Behaviour management skills.
- Basic organisation and admin skills.
- Person Specification:
- It is ESSENTIAL that you are Fit, healthy and passionate about your own health & fitness as well as that of the children you coach.
- Friendly, kind, considerate and caring
- Well organized, diligent.
- Well presented and approachable.
- Keeps up to date on industry developments and continues to progress.
- Be passionate about delivering safe and effective sessions to children.
- knowledge and skills in children’s fitness and coaching.
- Understanding of syllabus at a school or sports levels.
- Great team player.
This is a sort after role which offers security in a basic salary and the most competitive bonus structure for coaching professionals in the Middle East.
- £24,000 (£60,000 OTE)
- Phone + Allowance
- Transport to work
- Annual flight
To apply for this position please send your CV with a cover letter.