Gym Manager - Canary Wharf
- Position – Gym Manager
- Location – Canary Wharf
- Employment type – Full time
- Salary – Competitive
- End advertisement – 1st February 2021
Purpose of the Role:
The role of the Gym Manager is to provide the highest level of personalised customer care and service to all residents, internal employees / clients and directors in line with the agreed service standards and procedures.
The role is defined the by Health Concierge values.
Passion and service are integral to everything we do at the Health Concierge. We don’t just offer great service and professional wellness expertise, we take care of all the little things that make a real difference to the experiences people have. People make companies and we want all of us at the Health Concierge to be positively engaged, working together in supportive teams and always evolving to provide the best service. The foundation of our culture is to build trusted partnerships with our people and our clients.
This is underpinned by our values ‘Passion, Service’.
- A minimum of two years’ previous experience working in a customer service environment, preferably within a 5 star hotel or similar hospitality industry.
- Experience in managing a team
People/ Interpersonal Skills
- High level customer service ambassador
- Able to understand, anticipate and deliver outstanding personalised service
- Able to demonstrate a professional and organised approach to the role
- Great team player and can take ownership and responsibility.
- Previously worked to policy and procedures
- Logical thinker, able to spot errors and resolve issues
- Ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Professional service approach knowledge
- Confident and outgoing nature
- Professional presentation
- Knowledge of current wellbeing trends
- Technogym equipment knowledge
- Day to day technology knowledge – MS Office, apps,
- Awareness of current security issues/threats is desirable.
- Professional service approach knowledge.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Emergency first at work (EFAW)
- Emergency Pool responder (EPR)