IT Project Manager - Leeds
Would you like to join the Asda Technology team who are on a very exciting journey who can offer you great career opportunities?
We are extremely busy within Asda Technology with plenty of new and exciting projects coming through, so if you like to be kept busy, then you'll definitely enjoy this role! We work very closely with Walmart, third-party suppliers and our own internal teams, so ideally, you'll have direct experience of working with offshore / global teams across a number of time zones.
You'll work within the Store Colleague Enablement Team delivering exciting projects into the heart of our business that enable our 150,000 colleagues across 600+ stores with new technology, improving their experience and enabling them to serve our customers each and every day.
The role is within Asda Technology and you will report into the Senior Programme and Engagement Manager. You won't have any direct reports, but you'll have the opportunity to help mentor other colleagues within the team and department.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or 5,700 car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
You'll be involved in creating and delivering project plans and prioritisation of project activity to meet the overall business project objectives and strategy.
You could be managing projects within an Agile or Waterfall methodology, so ideally, you will have experience in both and how they can be blended.
- You are an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of project delivery, utilising methodologies such as Waterfall & Agile into challenging, complex and fast paced Retail environments.
- You will have a proven track record of delivery, managing cross functional resource and motivating diverse teams.
- You are able to drive results within challenging situations, backdrops and a changing environment.
- You have a strong ability to communicate with stakeholders, providing them with clarity.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.