Spa Therapist - Moreton-In-Marsh
Our beautiful Bamford Wellness Spa has expended, and we are looking for talented and passionate Holistic Therapists to join us.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, salary £24,000 pa.
As a Spa Therapist, you will be required to perform the Bamford face and body treatment protocols after full training. You will also deliver other holistic therapies including Hot stones, Chakra’s and Crystals. Our environment is a beautiful, tranquil and healing space and all treatments reflect this and the Bamford philosophy. You will follow this philosophy to the highest professional standard.
- Undertake full assessment of clients’ requirements and suitability of treatments and products offered
- Carry out Bamford treatments to the highest professional standard following full in-house training standards and procedures.
- Ensure exceptional familiarity with the all retail products and treatment and recommend to clients.
- Support the Spa Management team with any other ad-hoc duties
• A must: NVQ/SVQ Level 3 or equivalent (e.g. ITEC/BETEC/CIDESCO)
• Minimum 1/2 years spa experience
• A positive, enthusiastic and flexible individual with a can-do attitude
• A genuine interest and passion for wellness/well-being/holistic approach
• Good use of the English language, written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% Daylesford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- One treatment & two classes free every month
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1000!
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform.
About the Company
Bamford is a philosophy rather than a seasonal fashion label. It began with the passionate convictions of our founder Carole Bamford to make natural products using the best artisans from around the world. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. We believe in the need to nurture body, mind and spirit in tandem – to feel well and to feel happy the three need to be aligned and in harmony.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – apply now, we would love to hear from you.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application.